- Full MailChimp import into NetSuite. We don’t replace MailChimp’s interface, but we support every bit of data they generate in NetSuite.
- MailChimp is a full extension inside NetSuite, not just a few fields.
Full Entity mapping into NetSuite
- Support for unlimited MailChimp lists which are optionally tied to NetSuite Groups or Searches.
- Entity level support. Customers, Prospects, Leads, Employees, Vendors, Contacts, Companies, etc.
- MailChimp API: Full Campaign, Ecomm, List, Conversations and Report API support for creating custom Suitescripts. Very similar to MailChimp’s API, so you can use solutions others have shared by making minimal changes.
- Automated Real-time Integration with WebHooks from MailChimp to NetSuite. Create a List in MailChimp, and NetSuite will generate the WebHooks automatically for real-time integration.
- Opt-outs, clicks, and subscription changes are handled real-time in NetSuite.
100% NetSuite code – No 3rd party servers needed.
- 100% NetSuite data – Keep your data from old MailChimp accounts
- Enhanced customizations available upon request.
- Two-way data sync. Data changed in NetSuite will move to MailChimp. Subscription and email changes in MailChimp will be moved back into NetSuite.
- Entity Creation – If the email doesn’t exist in NetSuite, an entity record will be generated based on the MailChimp Subscription List.
- Upgrade support – We will make sure that NetSuite or MailChimp upgrades do not impact your service.
- Independent of NetSuite Marketing campaigns allowing you to run both side by side.
- US Based support
- Automated Error reporting: Nobody codes perfectly, but if a bug causes problems, we will be notified in real-time. You will have a fix sooner.
- Managed Bundle: While we provide API access to the code, the bundle itself is managed. So you will see updates as soon as something is fixed.
- Import of Ecommerce orders from other systems through MailChimp into NetSuite.
- Ecommerce “plugin” for SiteBuilder or Suite Commerce Advanced to see your ecommerce orders in MailChimp, but also see them in NetSuite.
- List Creation in NetSuite.
- Full API including support for Images, Templates, and Folders in the File cabinet.
- Dashboard, KPI and stock custom reports and saved searches
- Update Now Button